We are one of the world’s leading service companies specialised in the sale and rental of premium real estate. Thanks to our unique and constantly expanding network and the strength of our brand, we have access to an exclusive clientele. We link together the aspirations of discerning individuals around the world, be it in private or a business context. We are looking dynamic, professional and experienced brokers to join our team in French Riviera or Monaco.
Would you like to join us too?
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience working in a Sales position within the yachting industry, associated with good technical knowledge of motor and sailing yachts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ambition, perseverance and determination
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken), additional languages is a plus
- Strong experience in dealing with a discerning clientele
- A strong willingness to travel abroad
- Excellent knowledge of MS software, use of computer and internet
- Knowledge of Superyacht regulations
- Generate satisfying number of sales
- Sign a satisfying number of Central Agencies
- Respect internal procedures and policies regarding ethics and due diligence
- Active contribution to the preservation and promotion of the trademark, image and goodwill of the company
- Brokerage of sailing and motor yachts as well as berths including sale, purchase and chartering of such yachts
- Ensuring the setting up and execution of the necessary transaction documents (including mandates, MYBA forms…)
- Assessment and valuation of yachts
- Organisation of yachts’ surveys and sea trials
- Provision of advisory services with regard to the financing of yachts’ acquisition, holding structures, yachts’ registration and flag, and when applicable, yacht management
- Structuring of the acquired know-how and market intelligence for entry into an organized database for sharing with sales force
- Ensuring the elaboration, implementation and follow up of structured transaction processes
- Developing a network of partners and clients including yacht brokers, shipyards, yachts owners, buyers and charterers
- Ensuring the use of the in-house system to register all contacts and yachts
- Reporting of all activities using the in-house system (all past or planned actions with regard to all contacts/yachts or general commercial actions)
- Attend boat shows, trainings and other events as necessary
What we offer:
We offer a team-oriented and diverse corporate culture within a highly professional consultancy network operating on a national and international scale. Our performance-related remuneration terms promise excellent income opportunities.
Interested? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com.
Start date: Dec 4 2017