Marketing Intern – Job Description
Engel & Völkers Yachting is looking for a qualified intern to join its marketing team based in its Nice office.
The marketing department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns as well as events.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of yacht marketing.
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, online content, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of show/events
• Assist with dealing with suppliers
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking of public relations activity and research yachting media contacts
Company is looking for a student in the Nice and/or Monaco area who is specialising in Marketing PR or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media, Word and Excel experience.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Languagues, Luxury Studies, Yachting
Please send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to Maximilienne Acquarone: email@example.com
Start date: May 1 2019