Engel & Völkers Yachting is a global player in the luxury yachting industry. Our Brand, Engel & Völkers, is one of the leading service companies in the sale and rental of premium estate and it is through this that we exceed any client network in the traditional yachting brokerage industry. We are looking for experienced brokers who are ambitious and self-motivated with an entrepreneurially spirit to join our team in one of our offices across the French Riviera or Monaco.
Would you like to join us too?
- 5 to 8 years of experience working in a sales position within the yachting industry, associated with good technical knowledge of motor and sailing yachts
- Excellent technical knowledge of motor & sailing yachts and superyacht market
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional languages are a plus
- Highly experienced in client facing with UHNWI
- Natural and confident in sales negotiations
- Proven ability to develop portfolio of clients, bringing in new and existing ones
- Ambition, perseverance and determination
- A strong willingness to travel abroad
- Excellent knowledge of MS software, use of computer and internet
- Knowledge of Superyacht regulations
- Flexible to work in unsociable hours with same amount of dedication
- Generate numerous number of sales
- Sign numerous number of Central Agencies;
- Respect internal procedures and policies regarding ethics and due diligence
- Set personal sales targets with the dedication to achieve them
- Active contribution to the preservation and promotion of the trademark, image and goodwill of the company
- Brokerage of sailing and motor yachts as well as berths including sale, purchase and chartering of such yachts
- Ensuring the setting up and execution of the necessary transaction documents (including mandates, MYBA forms…)
- Assessment and valuation of yachts
- Organisation of yacht’ surveys and sea trials
- Provision of advisory services with regard to the financing of yacht’ acquisition, holding structures, yacht’ registration and flag, and when applicable, yacht management
- Structuring of the acquired know-how and market intelligence for entry into an organized database for sharing with sales force
- Ensuring the elaboration, implementation and follow up of structured transaction processes
- Developing a network of partners and clients including yacht brokers, shipyards, yachts owners, buyers and charterers
- Ensuring the use of the in-house system to register all contacts and yachts;
- Reporting of all activities using the in-house system (all past or planned actions with regard to all contacts/yachts or general commercial actions)
- Attend boat shows, trainings and other events as necessary
What we offer:
We offer a team-oriented and diverse corporate culture within a highly professional consultancy network operating on a national and international scale. Our performance-related remuneration terms promise excellent income opportunities.
Interested? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com.
Start date: Dec 18 2017