The Superyacht Group, a dynamic London-based leader in the luxury-yacht sector, is looking for a talented individual to work in house as our graphic designer.
• Minimum 1 years’ professional experience.
• Proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Comfortable working at a fast pace delivering multiple print projects.
• Pro-active and able to prioritise, as well as efficient time management.
• Good general knowledge of print process and techniques.
• Friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and meticulous approach.
• Excellent English for proofing editorial text.
• Some knowledge of editorial design for magazines.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the design of non-editorial communications, such as brochures, flyers, display material and web banners, both in print and online. Some experience of producing for the web is therefore preferred.
You will be able to produce from the editorial briefing right through to press-ready PDFs. This will include creating illustrations for features, image sourcing and checking/correcting proofs accurately.
We can offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, in a fun and lively working environment.
You are invited to attach a brief covering letter and portfolio of your work with your C.V. Please send your application to email@example.com.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A CV / PORTFOLIO LINK ARE UNABLE TO BE CONSIDERED.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Start date: Feb 28 2017